Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm having issues on how I want to make my submissions package look. I like Charlie's template, but I would like something a little more magical, but I don't know if I can come up with something like that by Friday so I'll probably be going with the same package others are going with. I also gotta get the Illustration Markets guide out of one of the boxes that got packed away so my landlord could show off the apartment which he hasn't done.

Yesterday I was thinking that I need to make a thank you card and I'm now getting done with my thesis. I have a few frames that still need to be cleaned up, but it's tedious and I needed an illustration break. I made this thank you card 'cause I need to start thanking people for helping me in my commercial art quest. I also did an illustration of Oliver's parents dog as a hot dog since they have one of those dogs, which I'm not really fond of being a cat person. So I joke about eating him and I've made him look a bit more tasty.

1 comment: