Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ponyo and Model Mayhem

"Ponyo, ponyo, ponyo, fishy in the sea,
tiny little fishy, who could you really be?
Ponyo, ponyo, ponyo, magic sets you free.
oh pretty little girl will you swim back to me?"

Yeah more fanart this time for Ponyo while I was taking a break from 3D modeling.

After saving the same file as an .obj like er... 3 times it finally worked. Deadline is suppose to be Friday for these models, but we don't have a place to upload them yet so I think we're going to have until Sunday. I've also discovered that I like modeling objects/ props, I like texturing whatever, AND I like animating already modeled and rigged characters; I hate modeling characters myself. I don't know why. I just have never gotten the hang of the whole thing. So unless something clicks and whatever my brain is doing that holds me back from making good 3D characters I'll just be modeling props and animating open source characters. >>

No comments:

Post a Comment